Thursday, May 17, 2012

Children's Books

Today not too much happened.  I took Chief to a check up with the neurologist, and he's doing well.  He'll stay on the steroids, and he's got another check up in six weeks, but it seems like everything is on the up and up.  Thank a merciful Lord.

After that, I did not too damn much all day, besides work on the jigsaw puzzle and cuddle Chief.

We had dinner at Tamari: 5:00 - 7:00 half-off tapas and cocktails.  Get to Tamari.  Do not pass Go.  Just get thee to Tamari's happy hour.

BUT.  I had a guest blog posted on @yinzrreadin's blog.  It's about children's books and how they affect us -- even how they hurt me.  Please read it; I really enjoyed writing it, and there's a few typos that I thought I copyedited out, but ... but, anyway, please take a look, I really enjoyed writing it.

The Children's Book Blog.


Matilda helping with the jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment