Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where Should You Not Eat? Let Me Tell You!

Sorry the posts have been spotty here this week.  I still feel kind of like shit.  I did have a nice day yesterday, though.  Friend Mark J. and I went out to lunch at Tamarind (and with my awful math skills I realized last night I ripped him off to the tune of $10, but I promise I'll get him back), and then we drank cheap wine on my couch.  Mark is good to talk to about things like I blogged about in my last blog.  He is a reassuring soul.  He also introduced me to Torchwood on Netflix.  Indian food and cheap wine and science fiction TV with good company is a pretty awesome day.

I did, this morning, write a restaurant review of Brasserie 33, which Ted and I visited, Groupon in hand, on Monday night.  It was pretty abysmal!  Please read all about why you shouldn't eat there here:

Brasserie 33: What the Hell?

Now I have to go to the grocery store and then buy Father's Day cards.  Nick is coming over for dinner, and I'm planning on homemade biscuits and sausage gravy, vegetable TBD.  I finally got around to watering the plants.  I think that all's going to be sufficient for today.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that but I thought it would be ok since I was going to drink your wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wine didn't cost enough to justify it -- I owe you a beers!

    ReplyDelete